Thursday, August 27, 2009

school, love, and partays!!!

I started school on the 20th. Wow, it is crazy. I love it here in Lehi though. The school and the people are so FUN!

So I think I'm falling for Alex Miskell. I've known him forever, since 7th grade..... the second time. HA! But last weekend I went with my mom to Springville to see our friends, and decided that I would go up the street to see Alex. It was so great to see him, after like 2 years. He's such a sweetheart to me, and he actually cares. Which is a breath of fresh air, after all the losers lately. I think I might go and see him on labor day... which is also my 17TH BIRTHDAY!!! WOOOT!

I'm going to Summer Jam with Barbara this weekend, for her 17th birthday. YAY! *tear* we grew up so fast honey! I love you nd happy bday tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment