Monday, February 22, 2010

Long time

So a lot has happened since I last wrote.

October 20o9: I got my braces off!!!!



November 20o9: I started dating my now boyfriend, Kevan. He's adorable. I love that kid.
We went to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. It was so awesome. We made tie dye shirts the night before, and wore those. We met up with my friend Michelle and her bf, Mike. Our group pics are cute. :D
Thanksgiving was fun. Everyone came over here, to Val and Evan's house. So that was an adventure.



December 20o9: Christmas was fun. I went with my dad and stayed at my grandparents house in Logan. It was great to see that side of my family again, after such a long time.
I got an Ipod touch, and lots a cUUTe clothes. They also got me a gorgeous dress for Prom. It was meant for the winter Ball, but at last minute the school changed it. Then the theme was Dirt Cheap. I didn't want to be a freaking hobo, thanks much.



January 2o10: The semester changed, and so I got new classes. I'm so happy, my g.p.a. is a 3.5!!!!! That's the highest it's ever been,,,, EVER.
I've been doing fairly well on my packets. Could do better, but I'm getting them done. That's all that matters. Now I have 15.5 credits to make up,,, instead of having 24 credits to make up.
Like I said in the December part, there was a Winter Ball,,that I didn't go to. And for good reason! Stupid student counsel president decided to change it for the whole school, because he didn't have enough for a legit date. What a loser. Get a job, loser. Then you'll have money next time. ugh.
Kevan got a job, and a car :D
Oh! and I got a phone :P



February 2o10: Woh. That's all I have to say. They say that February is the season of love, and I definitely felt it. <3
Kevan and I went with Mike and Michelle to the Sweethearts Dance. It was so beautifully decorated, and it was so fun. They actually had some decent music, and I'm excited to get the pictures back.
Kevan got me a beautiful jeweled heart necklace. It's my favorite. Ah,,I love it! And I put together an art set for him. You should see his drawings, they are WAY good.
I dyed my hair. I like it better Darker. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment