Monday, August 10, 2009

1 1/2 days!

WOW! Aunt Val is having her baby on Wednesday!!!! It's sooooo crazy!!!
We have been running in circles trying to get ready, gah. still so much to do..

But Grammie is here!!!!!!! WOOT!! Grandpa gets here on Wednesday!!!! WOOOT!!!!!!

Yes I did ask her opinion on the "boys" sitiation. I didn't like her answer very much, LOL. But I figured it out on my own. I hate playing people's games, and so I moved on from Heath. I'm tired of liars!

I'm going to post pics of my new room soon, prolly later tonight.

I don't really know what else to say...........

OH!!!!! I found out something about one of my ex's. I now want to rip his friggin face off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Too bad, I used to think that he was the only person in the world that I could trust. But it turns out he's just like all the rest of the pigs nd dogs out there. So screw you!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P !! a bazillion times :P!!

No comments:

Post a Comment