Friday, July 16, 2010

"Life" in real life.

Wow!
This summer seems to have been really showing me a taste of what the real world is going to be like. I'm not so sure that I like it...but I'll make do.
I signed up for my ACT today. When filling out all of the info I had to list my top 4 colleges. It then dawned on me that next fall I'll be going to one of those schools. HOLY COW!! Where has my life gone? But then again I sort of feel like I never had a life that could've gone anywhere, because it's now (FINALLY) starting.

I finalized my major and vocational studies at those schools today too. I'll be taking Music Theory and Composition as my major, and then also study Economics and Managerial Study. I also have an internship lined up with Vyrus Records, in Provo. I'm so excited!! My career as a Music Producer is falling into place, and I really feel like it's possible now.

I turn 18 in Sept. and everyone keeps telling me that it's not a magic number.. but if it's not, then why do I feel magic in the air and a new wave of possibilities rolling in for me? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment